We’re having our first fundraiser so we can help you bring more art to Flipside 2020.
$10 gets you entry to the event and 1 drink ticket. (Additional drink tickets available for purchase. We will take cash and venmo!)
* Amazing DJ’s! Bring your dancing shoes!!!
8pm-9:30pm DJ Cherubic
9:30pm-11:30pm DJ Happy Happy James
11:30pm-1:00am DJ Watermelon
1am-2:30am DJ Sunkyst
9:00pm Breezy Lessons on how i burned my 1st art piece-What I had Wished I Had Known and More
9:30pm Waldo (creator of Squirrel Net City Map) will do a demo and discuss electronic and real world map making
* Delicious Drinks! Boozy and Non Boozy! (Bring your own cup! We want as little waste, as possible. Reusable cups available for purchase.)
* For sale: Drool worthy/ Award Winning Grilled Cheese! Veggie Tacos!
* Glamour Shots photo booth!
* Art from previous Flipsides (and from some of our community artists) on display!
Silent auction including art by Ellen Hinds, Doryan Rice, Emily Weertz, James K. and gifts from Jane Clarke, James K., Kate Ludlow and Sky Candy.
* Build your own effigy cardboard craft station! At town hall we will learn what the theme is, show us what you would build!
* Face painting by Allison and more!
* Bring your vision of what you want to see at Flipside! Make a happening! Shine your light!
*** This is a leave no trace event so please be prepared to take anything you bring with you out.***
**We do still have a few volunteer spots open and volunteers get free entry. If interested, please pm or email firstname.lastname@example.org
*No animals or persons under 18 please
**This location has a dirt/rocky ground. High heels not recommended. Also Bring your own blanket if you want to spread out. A note about the land: Treat it like you do the Flipside land. Wear protective footwear and don’t hug the trees as there is some poison ivy around them. (It has been cleared from most of the land.)
***Parking is VERY LIMITED at this location. We HIGHLY recommend carpooling and ride sharing. Make plans to not DRINK AND DRIVE.
*Photo by Alex Watson under Creative Commons License